March 21, 2012

HAPPY BLOGGER OF THE WEEK #11

Thanks to Random.Org, I need not use any magic to select Happiness Is meme's weekly happy blogger, but maybe we can ask our featured blogger for week #11 if she's learned a little Abracadabra or Alakazam from the entertaining magic show she had recently watched ☻


Congrats, Rosemarie!

And before I forget, I wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to all my blogging buddies who left congratulatory comments for my hubby's Resident of the Month award. Muchas gracias!

See you all again this Friday for another round of happy posts ☻

XoXo

2 comments:

  1. lab it, the little one got few ideas on how to do magic and he wants me to buy the card, yay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rosemarie ;-)....

    Congrats again to Doc Vince and to you too...

    ReplyDelete

Show some love. Leave a comment.